West Ham Abbey Lodge are delighted that our charitable donations have helped so many from our local community and beyond.
Over the last year donations total just shy of £6,000. We are also very pleased to announce that, with our most recent donations to St Francis Hospice, our total donated to them has now passed £10,000. Long may that continue!
As you can see below charitable donations have been distributed to a whole variety of organisations and individuals.
1st February 2017
- St Francis Hospice – £131.00
- St Josephs Hospice – £131.00
- Wildlives Rescue and Rehab Centre East – £100.00
26th March 2017
- Barking and Dagenham Scouts – £500.00
1st April 2017
- BLESMA – £2,000.00
- St Francis Hospice – £364.47
- The Mitchell Huth Memorial Fund – £500.00
1st May 2017
- CAF Women vs Cancer – £250.00
- JACK (Joining Against Cancer for Kids) – £500.00
- Little Haven Hospice £500.00
9th August 2017
- Local residents affected by a house fire – £250.00
23rd January 2018
- St Francis Hospice – £105.00
- St Josephs Hospice – £105.00
- Hope for Children – £500.00
An amazing achievement for some amazing causes. But we’re not finished yet… Can you help us to raise money for some of our neediest in society? Get in touch.